Newbury RG14 7NZ
A new event to this year’s social calendar. If you’re a horse racing fan or would like to entertain guests, then this is one for your diary.
This event is open to Liverymen, Freemen & Guests. Dress code: Lounge suits.
More details below:
The Master has arranged a day at the races for the Dubai Duty Free Spring Trials at Newbury Racecourse on Saturday 13th April.
The cost includes:
- A Premier Enclosure Ticket
- A Private Hospitality Suite for the day, with a private balcony overlooking the racecourse
- Champagne and canapés served on arrival
- A three-course lunch, followed by brandy, coffee/tea with chocolate truffles
- A complementary bar, inclusive of house wines, beers and soft drinks
- Full afternoon tea
- Hints and tips for the day’s racing from resident tipster
- Official Race Card
Gates open at 11.00, racing starts at 13.40, the bar closes at 17.50 and guests depart by 18.30. (Full details will be supplied on receipt of your booking.)
Places are limited to 50 people.
Please return your booking form by Wednesday 27th March.